Still the Best Value for a rackmount devices with an even better online experience.
Broomfield, Colorado – January 21, 2016
Raloy, a leading manufacturer of modular-designed rack consoles, has unveiled its new online face. With new features like the Product Configurator, to help find and assemble your best fit, plus streamlined navigation, your journey will be easy, fast, and perhaps share a few laughs.
When developing the new Raloy website, there was one goal in mind: Easily digestible, aesthetically pleasing presentation with momentum you never knew you desired. The team wants to listen to your opinions; what you like, what you don’t like, and, most importantly, what products you can’t live without!
Raloy’s revolutionary state-of-the-art modular design enables a multitude of options with additional customization for seamless integration of your choice of LCD, KVM, keyboard and mouse options.
The Raloy RW119-S801 rack console with 8-port single user KVM switch features:
- Samsung Grade A industrial LCD panels in 1U keyboard drawer
- Widescreen 19″ LCD in high resolution 1440 x 900
- Single user 8-port USB Basic DB-15 KVM
- Combo interface either PS/2 or USB input to the LCD drawer
- SUN SOLARIS server compatibility
- Modular design allows for cost-effective upgrades to build-as-you-grow
- This unit is a member of the Raloy Widescreen Series rack console, which also provides a full range of KVM options including CAT5 and Matrix IP solutions allowing multi-user access from different locations.
Raloy currently manufactures both The Widescreen as well as The Heavy Duty series Rackmount LCD Drawer. Both series can be purchased from the following solution providers and e-tailers: 42U.com, KVM-Switches-Online.com, Server-Rack-Online.com, and Amazon.