Raloy Customer Support warrants to the original retail purchaser that this product is and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twenty-four (24) months from date of purchase. During the warranty period, the purchaser must promptly contact Raloy Tech Support for assistance to report a unit failure.
Follow these easy steps to return a product to Raloy for replacement.
|RMA Type||Warranty||Action||Shipping Resolution|
|Dead on Arrival (DOA) – Receipt of unit within 10 business days (2 weeks) of purchase date||Standard Warranty||Advanced replacement||Raloy pays for shipping costs both ways (UPS Ground shipping within US & Canada Only)|
|Defective Unit – Receipt of unit within 1 month of purchase date||Standard Warranty||Advanced replacement or free repair after receipt of faulty unit||Customer pays to return ship the faulty unit. Raloy pays to ship out replacement (UPS Ground shipping within US & Canada Only)|
|Defective Unit – Receipt of unit between 2 month and 2 years of purchase date||Standard Warranty||Free repair or replacement after receipt of faulty unit||Customer pays to return ship the faulty unit. Raloy pays to ship out replacement (UPS Ground shipping within US & Canada Only)|
|Defective Unit – Receipt of unit after 2 years of purchase date||Out of Warranty||Chargeable repair or replacement after receipt of faulty unit. Raloy will advise charges before actual repairs||Customer pays for shipping costs both ways (return ship from customer to Raloy, and from Raloy back to back to customer)|
|Incorrect or Cancelled Orders – Receipt of unit within 10 business days (2 weeks) of purchase date||Standard Warranty||Refund of unit if returned within 14 days. After 14 days, a 20% restocking fee may apply. Returns received after 1 month may incur restocking fees of up to 40%.||Customer pays for return ship from customer to Raloy|
|Evaluation Units – Receipt of unit within 21 days of purchase date||Standard Warranty||Refund of unit if returned within 21 days. After 21 days, a 20% restocking fee may apply. Customer will be invoiced if unit is not returned after 21 days.||Customer pays for return ship from customer to Raloy|
1. End-user proof of purchase must be provided; otherwise, Raloy will only consider a unit dead on arrival (DOA) when it has failed within 10 days from factory shipment date.
2. Replacements/repairs typically require between 4 and 5 business days upon arrival of the faulty unit at Raloy’s facility provided that the necessary repair and replacement parts on hand. If a particular replacement part is not in stock, the lead time will be based on the availability of getting the parts back in stock.
3. Out-of-warranty replacement/repair available for the same or similar model when the material is less than two years end of life (EOL); best effort when it has been EOL between two and four years. If the material has been EOL for more than four years, the customer will be advised to purchase an alternative product.
4. The repair fee excludes any applicable taxes, such as value added tax (VAT).
5. Raloy will not be responsible for customs import duties (delivery duty unpaid).
6. Customs/import duties will be borne by the receiving party (delivery duty unpaid).
7. Raloy is not responsible for any damage of the returned units during shipment back to the RMA Department. Please package the return shipment securely to prevent damage during shipment. Customer will be charged on the replacement of damaged parts should the returned unit(s) or item(s) be damaged during shipment upon arrival.
8. Raloy reserves the right to charge the current list price for any non-returned units or units with missing or damaged items.
9. An evaluation reference number is necessary in order to receive an evaluation unit. Please contact a Raloy representative to schedule the evaluation unit. The evaluation period is 21 days. For more information about Evaluation Units, please see Section III.
Raloy also provides the option to extend your warranty service up to 60 Months, please contact our sales at firstname.lastname@example.org for more warranty service and upgrade details.
EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED ABOVE AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, RALOY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, CONDITION, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR OR INTENDED PURPOSE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED ABOVE AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, RALOY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF INFORMATION, FINANCIAL LOSS, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PRIVACY OR NEGLIGENCE) WHICH MAY BE CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, THE USE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE, THE INABILITY TO USE A PRODUCT OR SERVICE, INADEQUACY OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE FOR ANY PURPOSE OR USE THEREOF OR BY ANY DEFECT OR DEFICIENCY THEREIN EVEN IF RALOY OR AN AUTHORIZED RALOY RESELLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.